Lunenburg Public Schools
The Lunenburg Public School buildings will be closed for the rest of the school year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The last day of school is June 12.
REMOTE LEARNING: all students should be checking Google Classroom for classwork
Check here for updates & information shared with families
Teachers, staff and administrators can access this site using their school Google account
We welcome the public's feedback on the Draft Student Opportunity Act document to be submitted to the State on June 19th. Please send all feedback to email@example.com
To find out more and ask questions, here is the link to the upcoming Zoom forum:
Celebrate this year's student athletes by watching the virtual Best of Hometeam High School Awards Banquet!
We would like to sincerely thank all of our employees for your dedication, support and caring ! We appreciate all of you! Resolutions thanking some of our staff through a national appreciation day or week can be found below:
The Mission of the Lunenburg Public Schools is to provide all students with the skills, confidence, and passion for life-long learning so that they may find their own paths to successful careers, active citizenship, and rewarding lives.
Welcome | About the District | Budget | Calendars | Community | Contact | Curriculum | Directory of Staff | District News & Information | District Offices & Programs | Extended Day & Early Learning Center | Faculty & Staff Resources | Health & Wellness | Lunch/Food Services | Parent & Family Resources | School Committee | School Year Information | Special Services | Superintendent's Office | Stay Connected With Us
Registration information will be posted here as it becomes available:
- Pre-K Lottery and Kindergarten Registration
- FY21 3 Year old Preschool Lottery Registration form
- FY21 4 year old Preschool Lottery Registration form (updated 2/9/20)
- PK21 Tuition Letter (updated 2/9/20)
- Pre-K Registration Packet 2020-2021 (updated 3/7/20)
- Kindergarten Registration Packet 2020-2021
- Extended Day Registration Packet 2020-2021
- Extended Day Summer Camp Packet 2020-2021
- Early Learning Center Registration Packet 2020-2021
District News & Information
- The FY21 Budget Information page will be updated frequently. The most recent proposed budget version will be listed at the top.
2020-2021 School Choice (updated 3/7)
Title 1 Report Cards
Revtrak tutorial (online payment system)
2019-2020 School Year Information
- Family Updates from the Superintendent - August 2019
- Superintendent Burnham's Welcome Back Letter
- Bus Routes 2019-2020
- Updated District Calendar
- Emergency Form & Instructions 2019-2020 (January 2020)
- Free and Reduced Lunch application (2019-2020)
- Extended Day & Early Learning Center
- Community Sports & Events
- PowerSchool Registration Family Access
- See below for list of contacts at each school if you need assistance with PowerSchool
- PTO website (NEW for 2019-2020)
- School Start/Dismissal Times
- Technology Quick Links
- Captain Handbook Letter
Upcoming School & Community Events:
- BGCL 2020 Summer Adventure Program (has been cancelled)
- Kinship Care Group- Our Kinship Care Group meetings will continue via videoconferencing. To learn more about the group and upcoming meetings please contact Karyn Savell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nothing at this time
- PLEASE NOTE - The last day of the 2019-2020 school year is now June 12th.
- School Committee Meeting Calendar Updated Oct 2019 (2019-2020)
- PTO Meetings 2019-2020
- click Month or Week button to change from Agenda view
- click +Google Calendar button (bottom right) to subscribe and see the calendar in your own Google account. For more information about subscribing to District & School calendars, click here.
District Offices and Programs:
- Business Office / Human Resources
- Directory of Staff (district and schools)
- Extended Day & Early Learning Center
- Facilities and Grounds
- Food Services
- School Lunch Program
- Event Catering Menu
- School Committee
- School Linked Services / Coordinated Family and Community Engagement Program
- Special Services
- Superintendent's Office
- William James College Lunenburg INTERFACE Mental Health Referral Service
About the District
- Bus Information
- Directory Information Notice
- District DESE Profile
- District Forms & Student Registration Packets
- Emails to Lunenburg Faculty, Administration & Students
- Employment Opportunities via School Spring
- Military Status Form
- Records Access Officer - Public Records Law
- State Applicant Fingerprint Identification System (SAFIS) Process
- Strategic Plan
- Website Accessibility
Spotlight on aMAzing Educators
Massachusetts public schools are home to more than 70,000 educators who are the most important part of their students' education. Join us as we celebrate these educators' aMAzing work!
Stay Connected with Us!
Follow Dr. Burnham on Twitter: DrBurnhamLPS@lps_dr
Use our new Stay Connected page to update student & family contact information, access grades, make online payments & learn about district news & information.
For returning students, in order to update registration forms or make payments on your child’s lunch account at the Revtrak webstore, you must have a Powerschool Parent Portal account. Please contact your child’s school to create/update your Parent Portal account username and password.
If you need assistance with PowerSchool, please contact the person listed below for your child's grade/school:
Lunenburg Primary School (Grades K-2)
- Kristina Carbone - email@example.com
Turkey Hill Elementary School (Grades 3-5)
- Laurie Cooney - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lunenburg Middle School (Grades 6-8)
- Katie Berry - email@example.com
Lunenburg High School (Grades 9-12)
- Tina Cooney - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lunenburg Public Schools
OFFICE OF THE SUPERINTENDENT
1025 Massachusetts Avenue
Lunenburg, MA 01462
Dr. Kathleen Burnham
- Superintendent of Schools
- School Business Manager/HR Manager
- Executive Assistant to Superintendent
The Superintendent's Office is located in Room #12 on the main floor of the Thomas C. Passios building.
Welcome to the Lunenburg Public Schools website!
It is an honor and a privilege to serve the Lunenburg school community as Superintendent of Schools. I am confident that together we can achieve great things for the students of Lunenburg! I would encourage you to visit our website regularly to learn more about our district and each of our schools. If the information you seek is not available on the district or school website, please do contact the school or Superintendent’s Office.
Kate Burnham, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools