Lunenburg Public Schools
“Due to recent problems with email both on the school and town side, we are asking that if you do not receive a response in a timely manner from us when emailing, please call us directly to ensure that we are receiving your message. “
The Mission of the Lunenburg Public Schools is to provide all students with the skills, confidence, and passion for life-long learning so that they may find their own paths to successful careers, active citizenship, and rewarding lives.
Welcome to the new website for the Lunenburg Public Schools!
It is an honor and a privilege to serve the Lunenburg school community as Superintendent of Schools. I look forward to meeting with and learning from you as part of my entry process. I am also looking forward to working with staff, students, families, and the community to provide the best possible learning experiences for all students. I am confident that together we can achieve great things for the students of Lunenburg!
I would encourage you to visit our website regularly to learn more about our district and each of our schools. If the information you seek is not available on the district or school website, please do contact the school or Superintendent’s Office.
Kate Burnham, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools
Spotlight on aMAzing Educators
Massachusetts public schools are home to more than 70,000 educators who are the most important part of their students' education. Join us as we celebrate these educators' aMAzing work!
District News & Information
- Homecoming Events (October 20)
- Homecoming Parade at noon
- Football Game vs Murdock at 2pm
- The post-game festivities will be: presentation of the Brockelman Award, marching band performance, and announcement of the winning float.
- See the LHS website and calendar for more information
- Superintendent's Goals for 2018-2019
- Blue Knights Highlights & Spotlights September-October
- Mulligan – McCarron Track and Field Dedication Ceremony (October 21)
- "Substance Use and the Teen Brain" ROAR presentation (November 1)
- Superintendent Ledger Articles:
- Redesigning DESE Report Card Survey
- Water Notice (August 2018)
- PTO Meetings 2018-2019
- Passios Elementary School AHERA Notification
- School Choice 2018-2019
- Snow Days Discussion
2018-2019 School Year Information
- Bus Routes 2018-2019 (Bus 8 Route Changed)
- Subscribe to District Calendar
- District Forms
- Community Sports & Events Website
- PowerSchool Registration Family Access
- PTO membership
- School Start/Dismissal Times
- Technology Quick Links
District Offices and Programs:
- Directory of Staff (district and schools)
- Extended Daycare & Early Learning Center
- Office of the Superintendent
- School Committee
- School Linked Services / Coordinated Family and Community Engagement Program
- Food Services
- School Lunch Program
- Event Catering Menu
- Human Resources / School Personnel Services
- Special Services
- William James College Lunenburg INTERFACE Mental Health Referral Service
About the Lunenburg School District
- Bus Information
- Directory Information Notice
- District DESE Profile
- District Forms
- Emails to Lunenburg Faculty, Administration & Students
- Employment Opportunities via School Spring
- Military Status Form
- Records Access Officer - Public Records Law
- SAFIS Process
- Strategic Plan
- Website Accessibility
Stay Connected with Us!
Follow Dr. Burnham on Twitter: DrBurnhamLPS@lps_dr
Use our new Stay Connected page to update student & family contact information, access grades, make online payments & learn about district news & information.
For returning students, in order to update registration forms or make payments on your child’s lunch account at the Revtrak webstore, you must have a Powerschool Parent Portal account. Please contact your child’s school to create/update your Parent Portal account username and password.