Lunenburg Public Schools
IMPORTANT UPDATE - “Due to recent problems with email both on the school and town side, we are asking that if you do not receive a response in a timely manner from us when emailing, please call us directly to ensure that we are receiving your message. “
The Mission of the Lunenburg Public Schools is to provide all students with the skills, confidence, and passion for life-long learning so that they may find their own paths to successful careers, active citizenship, and rewarding lives.
Welcome | About the District | Budget | Calendars | Community | Contact | Curriculum | Directory of Staff | District News & Information | District Offices & Programs | Faculty & Staff Resources | Parent & Family Resources | School Committee | School Lunch | School Year Information | Superintendent's Office | Stay Connected With Us
Welcome to the new website for the Lunenburg Public Schools!
It is an honor and a privilege to serve the Lunenburg school community as Superintendent of Schools. I look forward to meeting with and learning from you as part of my entry process. I am also looking forward to working with staff, students, families, and the community to provide the best possible learning experiences for all students. I am confident that together we can achieve great things for the students of Lunenburg!
I would encourage you to visit our website regularly to learn more about our district and each of our schools. If the information you seek is not available on the district or school website, please do contact the school or Superintendent’s Office.
Kate Burnham, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools
District News & Information
- FY20 Budget Information
- Superintendent's Articles & Updates:
- PTO Fundraiser - School Skating Party at Roll On America
- Lunenburg Primary (January 26)
- THES (February 15)
- LMS (March 16)
- LHS (April 13)
- Water Update for Lunenburg Public Schools (Oct 2018)
- Superintendent's Goals for 2018-2019
- Redesigning DESE Report Card Survey
- PTO Meetings 2018-2019
- Passios Elementary School AHERA Notification
- School Choice 2018-2019
2018-2019 School Year Information
- Bus Routes 2018-2019 (Bus 8 Route Changed)
- Subscribe to District Calendar
- District Forms
- Community Sports & Events Website
- PowerSchool Registration Family Access
- PTO membership
- School Start/Dismissal Times
- Technology Quick Links
About the District
- Bus Information
- Directory Information Notice
- District DESE Profile
- District Forms
- Emails to Lunenburg Faculty, Administration & Students
- Employment Opportunities via School Spring
- Military Status Form
- Records Access Officer - Public Records Law
- SAFIS Process
- Strategic Plan
- Website Accessibility
District Offices and Programs:
- Directory of Staff (district and schools)
- Extended Daycare & Early Learning Center
- Food Services
- School Lunch Program
- Event Catering Menu
- Human Resources / School Personnel Services
- School Committee
- School Linked Services / Coordinated Family and Community Engagement Program
- Special Services
- Superintendent's Office
- William James College Lunenburg INTERFACE Mental Health Referral Service
Spotlight on aMAzing Educators
Massachusetts public schools are home to more than 70,000 educators who are the most important part of their students' education. Join us as we celebrate these educators' aMAzing work!
Stay Connected with Us!
Follow Dr. Burnham on Twitter: DrBurnhamLPS@lps_dr
Use our new Stay Connected page to update student & family contact information, access grades, make online payments & learn about district news & information.
For returning students, in order to update registration forms or make payments on your child’s lunch account at the Revtrak webstore, you must have a Powerschool Parent Portal account. Please contact your child’s school to create/update your Parent Portal account username and password.
Lunenburg Public Schools
OFFICE OF THE SUPERINTENDENT
1025 Massachusetts Avenue
Lunenburg, MA 01462
Dr. Kathleen Burnham
- Superintendent of Schools
- School Business Manager/HR Manager
- Administrative Secretary to the Superintendent
The Superintendent's Office is located in Room #12 on the main floor of the Thomas C. Passios building.