Technology Quick Links
Chromebooks at LMHS
- This new website was designed to collect & curate tech tools that would be helpful to use in the classroom, as well as professional and personal use. There is information about using technology with students under 13, programs to use with the Chromebooks to replace programs previously used on the PCs, and some great tools to try (such as Google Keep)
- There is also a section that explains all about GSuite for Education, how it is used in Lunenburg, and pages that will walk you through learning different GSuite tools, such as Google Docs/Drive, Google Calendar, new Google Sites, and Google Classroom.
- Be advised that several tools can only be accessed by students over the age of 13 unless parental permission has been obtained.
- The Lunenburg Public Schools in Partnership with Early Literacy Innovation Zone, the United Way, the Community Foundation of North Central Mass and FSU introduce Footsteps2Brilliance for children Preschool to 3rd grade in Lunenburg
- This app is designed to build literacy skills. Register for your free account and download the app today!
- Footsteps2Brilliance Guides for Parents in English & Spanish