Lunenburg Public Schools
“Due to recent problems with email both on the school and town side, we are asking that if you do not receive a response in a timely manner from us when emailing, please call us directly to ensure that we are receiving your message. “
The Mission of the Lunenburg Public Schools is to provide all students with the skills, confidence, and passion for life-long learning so that they may find their own paths to successful careers, active citizenship, and rewarding lives.
Welcome to the new website for the Lunenburg Public Schools!
It is an honor and a privilege to serve the Lunenburg school community as Superintendent of Schools. I look forward to meeting with and learning from you as part of my entry process. I am also looking forward to working with staff, students, families, and the community to provide the best possible learning experiences for all students. I am confident that together we can achieve great things for the students of Lunenburg!
I would encourage you to visit our website regularly to learn more about our district and each of our schools. If the information you seek is not available on the district or school website, please do contact the school or Superintendent’s Office.
Kate Burnham, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools
Spotlight on aMAzing Educators
Massachusetts public schools are home to more than 70,000 educators who are the most important part of their students' education. Join us as we celebrate these educators' aMAzing work!
District News & Information
- Superintendent's Entry Plan Survey: Please take the online survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YWXNV5H to contribute to the new Superintendent's understanding of Lunenburg and the Lunenburg Public Schools. Thank you!
- School Committee
- Superintendent Ledger Article:
- Superintendent's Entry Plan
- Parent Forums in TCP Cafeteria
- Sept 17 – 9:00am-10:30am
- Sept 17 – 5:30pm-7:00pm
- Sept 19 – 12:30pm-2:00pm
- Community Forums in TCP Cafeteria
- Sept 10 – 9:00am-10:30am
- Sept 18 – 5:30pm-7:00pm
- Youth Organizations Forum in TCP Cafeteria
- Sept 20 – 5:30pm-7:00pm
- Redesigning DESE Report Card Survey
- Water Notice (August 2018)
- PTO Meetings 2018-2019
- Passios Elementary School AHERA Notification
- School Choice 2018-2019
- Snow Days Discussion
2018-2019 School Year Information
- Bus Routes 2018-2019 (Bus 8 Route Changed)
- Emergency Form 2018-2019 (updated)
- Community Sports & Events Website
- Free & Reduced Lunch Packet 2018-2019
- PowerSchool Registration Family Access
- PTO membership
- School Start/Dismissal Times
- Technology Quick Links
District Offices and Programs:
- Directory of Staff (district and schools)
- Extended Daycare & Early Learning Center
- Office of the Superintendent
- School Committee
- School Linked Services / Coordinated Family and Community Engagement Program
- Food Services
- School Lunch Program
- Event Catering Menu
- Human Resources / School Personnel Services
- Special Services
About the Lunenburg School District
- Bus Information
- Consent Release of Student Info to Military
- CORI Form
- Directory Information Notice
- District DESE Profile
- District Forms
- Emails to Lunenburg Faculty, Administration & Students
- Employment Opportunities via School Spring
- Military Status Form
- Records Access Officer - Public Records Law
- SAFIS Process
- Strategic Plan
- Website Accessibility
Stay Connected with Us!
Use our new Stay Connected page to update student & family contact information, access grades, make online payments & learn about district news & information.
For returning students, in order to update registration forms or make payments on your child’s lunch account at the Revtrak webstore, you must have a Powerschool Parent Portal account. Please contact your child’s school to create/update your Parent Portal account username and password.