Extended Daycare & Early Learning Center
The School Committee voted on October 3, 2018 to approve a student enrollment cap for the Extended Day Program in the afternoon due to high enrollment. Currently, the afternoon program has reached maximum capacity. Registrations received for afternoon students will be put on a waiting list and accepted in the order that they are received if space is available in the future. Morning registrations are being accepted based on availability, and need to be indicated on the registration form.
For any questions regarding this information, please contact Tammy Perry, Extended Day Director at (978)582-4122 X3105 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Extended Day will close at 12 on Nov 21st for Thanksgiving Break- NO P.M. EXTENDED DAY.
Extended Day is closed 12/24 - 1/1 returning on 1/2 for Winter Break.
Extended Day registration surveys for School closed & Early Release days
Check here for registration surveys for early release, full PD days, and vacations.
When sending your child to Extended Daycare, please have your child bring a bagged lunch and remember this is a peanut free zone.
Hours and Snow Day Policy
Hours for the Extended Day Program are 7:00 am to 5:30 pm
Please Note: Extended Day is closed on snow days and delayed the same time frame as school delays (example - if school is delayed 2 hours, Extended Day opens at 9am)
2018-2019 Registration Information
Please remember we are a peanut-free zone
2018-2019 Early Learning Center Registration
- Program begins September 4, 2018
- The Early Learning Center is located at the Lunenburg Primary School. This is open to children of Lunenburg residents who are 3 or 4 years old, and are not enrolled as students in our Preschool.
- 2018-2019 Early Learning Center Program
- 2018-2019 Early Learning Center Registration Forms
Extended Day Program:
- PreK - Grade 2 Extended Day Program is located at the Lunenburg Primary School
- Grade 3 - 5 Extended Day Program is located at Turkey Hill Elementary School.
Forms and Information:
Summer 2019 information will be added here next spring