Extended Day & Early Learning Center
Please remember we are a peanut-free zone
Extended Day registration surveys for School closed & Early Release days
Check here for registration surveys for early release, full PD days, and vacations.
When sending your child to Extended Day, please have your child bring a bagged lunch and remember this is a peanut free zone.
- Deadlines for each survey will be one week before
- Only children already registered in the program will be allowed to utilize the program during early release days, school closed days and vacation weeks
- Location is TCP
- full day when schools are closed is $52.50 for the time period 7am - 5:30pm
- half-day rate is $25 for the time period 12:30pm to 5:30pm
- vacation weeks - Tuesday through Friday is $210 for the time period 7am-5:30pm with just full week option only available/ no part time days or week.
2019-2020 Registration Surveys:
- September 24 (Schools Closed - Full PD Day)
- November 5 (Schools Closed - Full PD Day)
- November 12 (Early Release for Primary & THES Parent/Teacher Conferences)
- December 13 (Early Release PD Day)
- February Break (Feb 18 - 21, closed Monday holiday)
- March 13 (Early Release PD Day)
- April Break (April 21 - 24, closed Monday holiday)
Delay & Snow Day Policy
Please Note: Extended Day is closed on snow days and delayed the same time frame as school delays (example - if school is delayed 2 hours, Extended Day opens at 9am)
Extended Day After School Options: The one hour after school late pick-up option will not be located at the Primary School or Turkey Hill Elementary School due to low enrollment. Instead, those students already registered will be bussed to the T.C. Passios Elementary School Building. Families will need to pick up their students by the deadline of 4:20 p.m.
- Proposed Rate Information for School Committee Meeting (September 2019)
- Family Updates from the Superintendent - August 2019
- Additional Registration Options Explained
- Extended Day Rate Schedule 2019-2020 (updated)
- 2019-2020 Program Changes
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Extended Day Program Director, Tammy Perry, at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Superintendent at email@example.com
The latest episode of Knights’ Roundtable features an overview of the Early Learning Center and Extended Day Programs.
2019-2020 Registration Information
Registration form and information for the 2019-20 School-Year Extended Day Program:
Information and registration for the 2020 Extended Day Summer Camp
- Extended Day Summer Camp Registration 2020 (will be posted Spring 2020)