Extended Day & Early Learning Center
Please remember we are a peanut-free zone
Extended Day registration surveys for School closed & Early Release days
Check here for registration surveys for early release, full PD days, and vacations.
When sending your child to Extended Day, please have your child bring a bagged lunch and remember this is a peanut free zone.
- Deadlines for each survey will be one week before
- Only children already registered in the program will be allowed to utilize the program during early release days, school closed days and vacation weeks
- Location is TCP
- full day when schools are closed is $52.50 for the time period 7am - 5:30pm
- half-day rate is $25 for the time period 12:30pm to 5:30pm
- vacation weeks - Tuesday through Friday is $210 for the time period 7am-5:30pm with just full week option only available/ no part time days or week.
"Pinkalicious" & Color Week:
- "Goldilicious" Reading by Mrs. Queen
- "Pinkalicious" Reading by Mrs. Perry
- "Purpleicious" Reading by Natalie
- "Too Purpley" Reading by Natalie
- "A Color of his Own" Reading by Natalie
- "Cat's Colors" Reading by Natalie
- "Silverlicious" Reading by Natalie
- "A Color of his Own" Craft
- "Pinkalicious" Craft
- Watercolor Painting
- Color Wheel
- Cosmic Suncatchers
- Rainbow in a Bag
- Rainbow Art
- Painting on Aluminum Foil
Eric Carle Week:
- Today is Monday Song by Mrs. Perry
- Reading by Natalie 1
- Reading by Natalie 2
- Reading by Natalie 3
- "House for a Hermit Crab" Reading by Christin
- Reading of "The Very Hungry Caterpillar"
- The "Very Hungry Caterpillar" Worksheet
The Very Hungry Caterpillar Craft Ideas:
The Mixed Up Chameleon Crafts:
The Grouchy Ladybug Crafts:
More Science Activities:
2019-2020 Registration Surveys:
Delay & Snow Day Policy
Please Note: Extended Day is closed on snow days and delayed the same time frame as school delays (example - if school is delayed 2 hours, Extended Day opens at 9am)
ELC REMOTE LEARNING
Greetings from the ELC Staff- Please click Download and Open
Mrs. Perrys Songs to Follow-Please Click Download and Open
Nursery Rhyme Week:
- "Humpty, Dumpty & Little Boy Blue" by Mrs. Perry
- "Jack and Jill" w/Craft by Natalie
- "The House that Jack Built" w/Craft by Natalie
- "Five Little Ducks" w/Craft by Natalie
- "Georgy Porgy"
- "Hickory Dickory Dock" w/Craft
- "Itsy Bitsy Spider" w/Craft
- "Rain,Rain Go Away" w/Craft by Christin
- "Rain,Rain" Lyrics
- "Humpty,Dumpty" Lyrics
- "Mary Had a Little Lamb" w/Craft by Christin
- "Mary Had a Little Lamb" Lyrics
- "Humpty Dumpty" w/Craft by Christin
- "Humty Dumpty" on YouTube
- Intro to Theme by Mrs. Perry
- "If you Give a Moose a Muffin" Reading
- by Natalie
- "If you Take a Mouse to the Movies" Reading by Natalie
- "If you Give a Mouse a Brownie" Reading by Natalie
- "If you Give a Mouse a Cookie" by Christin
- "If you Give a Mouse a Cookie" Sequence
- "If you Bring a Mouse to School"
- "If you Give a Dog a Donut" Reading by Natalie
- "If you Give a Dog a Donut" Craft
BEDTIME STORIES WEEK:
- "5 Little Ducks" by Mrs. Perry
- "Under the Silvery Moon" Reading by Christin
- "Bedtime without Arthur" Reading by Christin
- "Elmer & the Lost Teddy" Reading by Christin
- Bear Craft by Christin & Sons Dom & Vinny
- Aluminum Foil Moon Craft by Christin & son Vinny
- "How the Dinosaurs say Goodnight" Reading & Craft by Natalie
- "Sometimes I like to Curl up in a Ball" Reading by Natalie
- "Corduroy" Reading & Craft by Natalie
- "Happy Birthday Moon" Reading & Craft by Natalie
- "The Very NOISY Night" Reading & Craft by Natalie
- "The Ugly Duckling"
- "The Three Little Pigs"
- "Jack in the Beanstalk"
- "Lion and the Mouse"
- "Little Red Riding Hood"
Flannel Board Stories:
Dr. Suess Week:
Extended Day After School Options: The one hour after school late pick-up option will not be located at the Primary School or Turkey Hill Elementary School due to low enrollment. Instead, those students already registered will be bussed to the T.C. Passios Elementary School Building. Families will need to pick up their students by the deadline of 4:20 p.m.
- Proposed Rate Information for School Committee Meeting (September 2019)
- Family Updates from the Superintendent - August 2019
- Additional Registration Options Explained
- Extended Day Rate Schedule 2019-2020 (updated)
- 2019-2020 Program Changes
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Extended Day Program Director, Tammy Perry, at email@example.com or the Superintendent at firstname.lastname@example.org
The latest episode of Knights’ Roundtable features an overview of the Early Learning Center and Extended Day Programs.
Information and registration for the 2020 Extended Day Summer Camp
- Extended Day Summer Camp Registration Packet can be found at the top of this page