Extended Day & Early Learning Center
Please remember we are a peanut-free zone
- Extended Day Rate Schedule 2019-2020 (updated)
- 2019-2020 Program Changes
- We will be taking registrations for both the Summer Program and the 2019-20 School-Year Program through June 14.
- Parents will receive confirmation of enrollment in the 2019-20 School Year Program as soon as possible, but no later than July 1. If we reach capacity and cannot accept all applicants, a waiting list will be formed. Any registrations that come in after the registrations window, will be added to a waitlist unless there are still available spaces.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Extended Day Program Director, Tammy Perry, at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Superintendent at email@example.com
The latest episode of Knights’ Roundtable features an overview of the Early Learning Center and Extended Day Programs.
2019-2020 Registration Information
Registration form and information for the 2019-20 School-Year Extended Day Program:
Extended Day registration surveys for School closed & Early Release days
Check here for registration surveys for early release, full PD days, and vacations.
When sending your child to Extended Day, please have your child bring a bagged lunch and remember this is a peanut free zone.
Delay & Snow Day Policy
Please Note: Extended Day is closed on snow days and delayed the same time frame as school delays (example - if school is delayed 2 hours, Extended Day opens at 9am)