Superintendent's Update April 5, 2017
Post date: Apr 5, 2017 12:51:31 PM
Today, Wednesday April 5th is Paraprofessional Appreciation Day! Please join me in expressing thanks to the Paraprofessionals of the Lunenburg Public Schools. We thank them for assisting us in providing a supportive educational environment for all students. Today is a special day to acknowledge our respect and appreciation to these dedicated professionals for their care, commitment and hard work with the students of our schools.para.apprecation.2017 (2).pdf
- PTO/PNO - There is still time to buy tickets! They will also be sold at the door. PNO_FullSheet_2017..pdf
The Lunenburg PTO is hosting an ADULT ONLY
Trivia and Silent Auction fundraiser!
Saturday, April 8, 2017
Parents Night Out: Trivia Night
Monoosnock Country Club,
40 Monoosnock Ave, Leominster MA
Doors open at 7pm and trivia starts at 8pm. Don’t be late!
- Register today for the first annual Lunenburg Public Schools Summer Program! A variety of offerings from Lunenburg educators at our beautiful new Middle-High School building. Lunch provided. Summer Camp Offerings& Registration Form FY17 (1).pdf
- The Lunenburg Life-long Learning Series, in concert with Earth Day events worldwide presents as screening of the internationally acclaimed documentary film “Chasing Ice” on Wednesday April 26th at 7:30 in the Lunenburg Middle-High School Auditorium. “You’ve never seen images like this before…It deserves to be seen and felt on the big screen” – Robert Redford Chasing Ice PR.pdf
- Please consider supporting the LHS Student Community Service Learning Project Hygiene Product Drive scheduled for April 3-14 by sending a product to school. Donation boxes are located in each school and several other Town buildings. hygiene product drive flyer.pdf
- FY18 School Budget Public Hearing – Wednesday, April 5 7:00 p.m. Town Hall – Televised: Budget documents available on the main page of our website www.lunenburgschools.net
- New and Revised Policies - Public Comment Period: Includes the attached revised policy regarding unpaid school lunch. You can find the policies at http://www.lunenburgschools.net/school-committee-1/policy-under-review send questions or comments LPS@lunenburgonline.com
- K-8 ELA Curriculum Update - Public Comment Period: You can find the curriculum at http://www.lunenburgschools.net/school-committee-1 Send questions or comment LPS@lunenburgonline.com.
Have a great day ahead!
Superintendent Loxi Jo Calmes
Lunenburg Public Schools
1025 Massachusetts Ave.
(978) 582-4100 x211
(978) 582-4103 fax