Pick a Time Logins:
Parent/Teacher Conference Scheduling Instructions:
Select a school from the Pick a Time tab on the district website.
- Enter your email address and push “Login/Create Account.”
- Fill in the required fields and register.
- For each child, enter their name (i.e. JohnSmith) and birth date (ie.05/31/1997).
Your child's Student ID for Pick-A-Time is first and last name (no space between)
If you’ve previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email and password. The system will know about your appointments and the
children you have added to your account.
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you which teacher corresponds to which color, and the times increase as you go down the page. (Note: you will not see all of the teachers at your school, just the set of teachers that your children have classes with). Click on a square to book that time.
- You will optionally have the choice of setting a time when you would like a reminder email delivered.
- Click “Create Appointment.”
Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you’d like to visit.
- At any time you can click on “printable schedule” and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule.
- If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with the email address and password you used to create your account.
- If you have more than one appointment, they will be hidden. Click on the blue circle to the left of your name at the top of the screen to show
you appointments. There will be links to modify the time, or cancel the appointment.
- You may book one appointment per teacher. Back to back appointments are not available.
If you would like to make an appointment with a teacher that your child does not have a class with, you will need to contact the school.