Today, Wednesday April 5th is Paraprofessional Appreciation Day! Please join me in expressing thanks to the Paraprofessionals of the Lunenburg Public Schools. We thank them for assisting us in providing a supportive educational environment for all students. Today is a special day to acknowledge our respect and appreciation to these dedicated professionals for their care, commitment and hard work with the students of our schools.para.apprecation.2017 (2).pdf
The Lunenburg PTO is hosting an ADULT ONLY
Trivia and Silent Auction fundraiser!
Saturday, April 8, 2017
Parents Night Out: Trivia Night
Monoosnock Country Club,
40 Monoosnock Ave, Leominster MA
Doors open at 7pm and trivia starts at 8pm. Don’t be late!
- Register today for the first annual Lunenburg Public Schools Summer Program! A variety of offerings from Lunenburg educators at our beautiful new Middle-High School building. Lunch provided. Summer Camp Offerings& Registration Form FY17 (1).pdf
- The Lunenburg Life-long Learning Series, in concert with Earth Day events worldwide presents as screening of the internationally acclaimed documentary film “Chasing Ice” on Wednesday April 26th at 7:30 in the Lunenburg Middle-High School Auditorium. “You’ve never seen images like this before…It deserves to be seen and felt on the big screen” – Robert Redford Chasing Ice PR.pdf
- Please consider supporting the LHS Student Community Service Learning Project Hygiene Product Drive scheduled for April 3-14 by sending a product to school. Donation boxes are located in each school and several other Town buildings. hygiene product drive flyer.pdf
- FY18 School Budget Public Hearing – Wednesday, April 5 7:00 p.m. Town Hall – Televised: Budget documents available on the main page of our website www.lunenburgschools.net
- New and Revised Policies - Public Comment Period: Includes the attached revised policy regarding unpaid school lunch. You can find the policies at http://www.lunenburgschools.net/school-committee-1/policy-under-review send questions or comments LPS@lunenburgonline.com
- K-8 ELA Curriculum Update - Public Comment Period: You can find the curriculum at http://www.lunenburgschools.net/school-committee-1 Send questions or comment LPS@lunenburgonline.com.
Have a great day ahead!
Superintendent Loxi Jo Calmes
Lunenburg Public Schools
1025 Massachusetts Ave.
(978) 582-4100 x211
(978) 582-4103 fax