The Lunenburg district and school websites were created using Google Sites, a program included in the Google Apps for Education suite of technology tools. The websites are best viewed with an internet browser other than Microsoft Explorer (which does not appear to support all the advanced features of Google Apps). Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari work well.
Note: It is a very good idea to update your choice of browser often to ensure that all internet features work properly on your computer.
- In September 2010, a new Lunenburg High School website was established at www.lunenburgschools.net.
- In August 2011, a new Lunenburg Public Schools district website and websites for the other district schools were added. The old website at www.lunenburgonline.com was shut down.
- In March 2013, the district and school websites were redesigned and reorganized to make them more uniform and user friendly.
- In June 2016, the high school website was redesigned and reorganized in anticipation of the new school opening.
All of the websites are updated frequently. If you notice incorrect information on one of the websites or have questions, please contact the district webmaster.
Photos on the websites were taken by Lunenburg Public School staff, students and parents, LifeTouch for the yearbook, or by community members (such photos will be credited in the caption).
Icons are from The Noun Project. Some are public domain. Those requiring attribution are included here:
- Shopping Cart by Arthur Shlain from the Noun Project
- Backpack by Michael Stüker from the Noun Project
- Calendar by Star and Anchor Design from the Noun Project
- Sneaker by Simon Child from the Noun Project
- Newspaper by Yamini Ahluwalia from the Noun Project
- Lunch by Ainsley Wagoner from the Noun Project
- Children by Marie Van den Broeck from the Noun Project